Tuesday, January 15, 2008

April tagged me and I think that means that I am not it!!! I am not sure what to do so I am just going to copy her points from when she was tagged.
5 things that I was doing 10 years ago:
1- living, breathing, eating baseball. All of the kids were into it especially the boys.
2- working part time
3- just got called to be young womans president
4- camping, hiking and cooking out doors....love it!!
5- being a room mother or serving in the pta. I traded every other year.

5 things on my to do list:
1- service my car
2- pack to go out of town with my mom and sister
3- make dentist and doc checkup appointments
4- go to young womans basketball game tonight
5- my mind is full of things that I need to do at work.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1- good white chocolate!!!
2- Bobs popcorn
3- hot malt ovaltine with toast
4- coke
5- Bob

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1- pay for my childrens education
2- pay off all of my debt and my families debt
3- help my children get into their first homes
4- travel with groups like docs and such that go out and help the world in service
5- take my husband and sons back to their missions. Bob and I have wanted to go back to Sweden since we have been married.

3 habits:
1- I bite my nails....yuck!
2- counting and touching my teeth with my tougue...weirdo
3- Bob

5 places I have lived:
1- Salt Lake City
2- Brigham City
3- Reno Nevada
4- Rexburg Idaho
5- West Jordan

5 jobs that I have had:
1- Office Manager- Chandlers walk shoppe
2- Office Manager over 5 states and 25 agents for an insurance co.
3- Accounting- Haroldsen
4- Cheese salesman- took orders and delivered to homes
5- Family resturants since I was 14. Was managing by 16.

Well, It is fun to think about your life. I have to say that my life has been a ball. I love every day and I am thankful for each one of them. My favorite activity has been being a wife and mom....its the best.

1 comment:

AP said...

I don't know which is more amusing--Bob as a snack or a habit.