Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Season at the Beckstroms

What a month this has been!!! Not only did we have Christmas but we had the union of Ryan and Lori Beckstrom. Their wedding was on December 30th and what a day it was. I thought that I had felt by greatest joy but I was wrong. Seeing these two beautiful sweet people get married was my greatest joy at this point. They are so meant for each other. It was a very very great moment. They are honeymooning in Jackson Hole and having so much fun. It is snowing up there today and they are loving it. Christmas was great. It was so good to have our children all home and to be together. The time we spent seemed magical. We love our children so much....All 'four' of them!!! Hope your new year start is happy and healthy.....of and terrific!!!!

1 comment:

AP said...

I am so thrilled for Ryan and Lori! So glad to hear your Christmas was great. Happy new year!